2015 PONY National Qualifier Participants
2015 PONY National Qualifier 12U & 14U Information
About Purple HazeThe 2015 Purple Haze fastpitch softball tournament is PONY National Qualifier. Particpants include 12U teams(Bronco League) and 14U teams(Pony League).
- Four (4) game guarantee
- Each team will play three (3) pool play games on Saturday
- Teams will be seeded for single elimination championship on Sunday
- Please check in with tournament staff one (1) hour prior to your first game
- Valid team insurance and 2015 PONY Roster are required
- Fee: $550
Tournament Contact Information: email@example.com
- T-shirts A limited number of Pegasus Purple Haze Tournament t-shirts will be available onsite during competition.
- OnSite Vendor Longstregh Sporting Goods will be onsite selling appearal and softball equipment.
- @pegasusfpph Purple Haze on Twitter We will sending out tweets during the tournament. Stay up to date and follow us @pegasusfpph.
Game Day InformationRegistration
All teams must register with the tournament director/site coordinator at least 45 minutes prior to their first game.Team registration will be at the Black Rock complex and Anderson Park complex near the concession stand areas. Teams will be required to show the following:
- Pony Official Signed Roster
- Proof of age (birth certificates)
- Proof of insurance
Score Reporting Procedure
Winning team text score to 610-574-0179. List team names, winner and score. Text immediately after game. Tournament Director Joe Harris may be reached at the same number.
Example: Pride over Bandits 7-3General Guidelines
- Alcohol is forbidden at ALL complexes.
- Please do not smoke near players. Remove yourself to the parking lot or off premises.
- No grilles or open flames of any kind permitted at any of the facilities. $100 fine will be enforced.
- In the event of an emergency-dial 911. Your locations address is on your Saturday and Sunday tournament schedule.